SIGNUP / VISIT
Creed Strength & Fitness Drop In Signup
Select the classes on the calendar you'd like to drop into.
The calendar contains Creed Strength & Fitness's classes they allow drop-ins to attend. You can select as many classes as you'd wish to attend, and your fee will be adjusted accordingly.
Drop In Fee Details
The following invoice shows what you will be charged as you select classes to drop into.
Please enter your information below to register and pay for your drop-in classes
Emergency contact name
Emergency contact phone
How did you hear about us?
-- Select One --
Google / Web Search
Referred By Member
Heard about us other
Creed Strength & Fitness Liability Waiver (3944)
Creed Strength & Fitness Waiver and Consent Form
In consideration of my desire to engage in a strength, conditioning and fitness program at Creed Strength & Fitness, I understand and agree to the following:
Expressed Assumption of Risk
1. Participation in any aspect of exercise and fitness is entirely voluntary.
2. I understand that the possibility exists that certain changes may occur during exercise. They include but are no limited to: muscular strains, sprains, joint aches, delayed onset muscle soreness, increased heart rate, abnormal blood pressure, disturbances in heart rhythm, fainting, light headiness, dizziness and very rare instance of heart attack. I am aware that in participation I am exposed to these risks.
3. I am aware that there are significant risks in all aspects of physical training. These risks include but are not limited to: falls resulting in serious injury or death, injury or death due to the negligence on the part of myself, my training partners, or others arounds me, injury or death due to improper use of equipment.
4. I understand that at times the gym may be crowded and the nature of a gym facility involves falls due to tripping hazards, weights can be dropped accidentally on feet, smashing of fingers between weights and racks; I will conduct the activities of Creed Strength & Fitness safely and correctly.
5. I understand that I can minimize the risk of adverse changes and accidents occurring during training by adhering to the exercise guidelines and safety precautions. I will follow the procedures for warming up and cooling down, cleaning up my weights, and watching my surroundings at all times.
6. I understand that a training program of regular exercise for the heart, lungs, muscles and joints has many benefits associated with it. These may include but are not limited to: a decrease in body fat, increase in strength, better mobility, improvements in blood pressure, heart rate and blood fats, decreased chance of injury and decrease in chance of heart disease.
7. For my safety, I agree to comply with Creed Strength & Fitness rules, regulations and directives including to but not limited to: those given verbally by my strength coach, via online or win writing.
8. I, the undersigned, acknowledge that I have no physical impairments or illnesses that will endanger myself or others.
Use of Picture(s)/Film/Likeness
1. I do hereby grant permission to Creed Strength & Fitness to post my photo, hereinafter referred to as "Materials," that I submit to and for the Creed Strength & Fitness website, Twitter account, Instagram account and Facebook account.
2. I do hereby grant permission to Creed Strength & Fitness to post my photo, hereinafter referred to as "Materials," that I have been taken by my coach for the Creed Strength & Fitness website, Twitter account, Instagram account and Facebook account.
1. I, the undersigned, waive and release and agree to hold harmless and indemnify Creed Strength & Fitness, its employees, agents, officers and directors against any and all claims in any way connected with my participation in any and all services and programs provided by Creed Strength & Fitness. This agreement is binding on my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
I have read and understand Creed Strength & Fitness's Waiver and Consent Form
I am aware this is a contact between Creed Strength & Fitness and myself and serves as full release of liability. I sign this release on my own free will, without coercion.
Please answer the following questions
Do you have a pre-existing injury?
If you have a pre-existing injury, please explain:
Do you have a pre-existing medical condition?
If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please explain:
Please use your mouse/finger to sign your name
By clicking this checkbox you agree to online signature signing of this waiver
Enter Credit or Debit Card Information
I consent to conduct electronic business
Creed Strength & Fitness
COURAGE. ACTION. COMMITMENT.
To accomplish your personal health goals and to reap the benefits of a better quality of life.
Push your limits and create a superior lifestyle
Make the COMMITMENT...
To be disciplined in changing your body & mind
Our CREED is to help you create lifelong fitness by increasing strength, movement quality, and conditioning.
671 Walnut St., Ste 3&4
Chico, CA 95928
Triib, Inc Copyright © 2018
- All Rights Reserved
Powered by Triib, Inc